REGISTER TO ACCESS MORE INFORMATIONMinimize
Gran Paraiso Miami
Gran Paraiso Miami is located in North Edgewater within near distance to the Wynwood Art District, the Midtown shopping area and the Miami Beach Bridge. Get amazed by the great view of the waterfront line as well as pleased by the different conveniences around the common areas, including exclusive access for residents to the beach club and restaurant by famous Michael Schwartz.
Residents glance spectacular views both during daylight or moonlit nights since the contemporary architecture of these condos displays floor-to-ceiling window walls and glass-rail terraces.
Italian designer Piero Lissoni is responsible for the design of these sophisticated residences. He combined rich materials together like clean, modern lines to create homes of unparalleled elegance. Having joined forces with the most notable furniture and design companies in the world, he is internationally renowned for designing some of the most acclaimed hotels, residential complexes, corporate headquarters and yachts.
Astonishing Pool Terrace
The pool terrace is a sanctuary of peacefulness at any time of the day, so staring at the landscape, reading a book, talking to a friend or simply taking a nap becomes a very gratifying experience. This unforgettable terrace was designed with lush tropical foliage, cool white stone and dramatic lighting by award-winning landscape architect Enzo Enea.
Beach Club Dining - Michael Schwartz Design
Gran Paraiso's Beach Club offers residents a very enjoyable restaurant featuring award-winning chef Michael Schwartz as the man in charge of the place. Set directly on Biscayne Bay, The restaurant was designed with casually elegant indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Gran Paraiso Miami
Gardens & Pool Terraces by Enzo Enea
Some of the most admired private gardens, terraces, restaurants, hotel and resort environments, public parks and golf courses are under the design and construction of Enzo Enea and Enea GmbH, who has established itself as one of the leading landscape architecture firms in Switzerland and the world. The gardens and pool terraces at Gran Paraiso Miami, welcome the talent of this Giarddina-Award Winning designer, being proud of displaying good taste and luxury throughout every corner.
Pablo Atchugarry Unique Art Work
Being internationally known and having exhibited worldwide more than 80 collective and solo artworks, Pablo Atchugarry, (Montevideo, Uruguay) is the person in charge of delighting Gran Paraiso residents with abstract, massive and delicately carved sculptures, the result of his deep spiritual reflection. He has gotten the inspiration from the 20th century Latin American Art, the Constructivist tradition founded by Joaquin Torres Garcia, Constantine Brancusi, Henry Moore and some other artists and cultures.
- The 53-story luxury tower features 317 exclusive residences with private elevator access. Each unit offers breathtaking views through floor-to-ceiling window-walls and glass rail terraces.
- The Related Group, with more than 30 years of trusted experience in the industry, delivers the most innovative and luxurious developments.
- Arquitectonica is the creator of this exclusive building.
- Italian designer Piero Lissoni is responsible for the design of these sophisticated residences. He combined rich materials together with clean, modern lines to create homes of unparalleled elegance.
- The condominium was completed in late 2018.
- Gran Paraiso’s top features include an over 3-acre elevated resort deck loaded with a dramatic, circular, zero-entry, infinity-edge heated swimming pool, an outdoor spa, poolside cabanas, summer kitchen area, jogging circuit, gardens and a beautifully landscaped sun terrace.
- 20% at contract and balance at closing (30/60 days later).
- Set along the sparkling expanse of the Biscayne Bay waterfront, just minutes from Miami’s internationally acclaimed destinations for culture and entertainment, Edgewater is poised to become one of the most coveted residential communities in South Florida.
- Gran Paraiso residents will enjoy award-winning chef and restaurateur Michael Schwartz’s passion for “the art of good food,” as he pays the utmost attention to preparation, detail and serving of each plate.
- In the expert hands of Enzo Enea, award-winning outdoor designer, Gran Paraiso offers multiple luxurious and relaxing atmospheres.
- Number of Towers: 1
- Year Built: 2018
- Bedrooms: 1 - 4
- Floor Count: 53
- Total Units: 317
- Sq Ft Range: 1,062 - 2,246 Sq. Ft.
- Developer: The Related Group
- Architect: Arquitectonica
- Building Type : Luxury